Speaking From Experience
Like you, the speakers at the 2013 EHS and Sustainability Software conference are responsible for selecting and implementing software solutions for their companies.
They will share first-hand business cases and stories about their challenges, successes and lessons learned.
2013 Conference Speakers
- Tom Baker, Director of Environment and Transportation; Veolia ES Technical Solutions LLC (Bio)
- Shawn French, Manager, Occupational Health and Safety, Emergency Preparedness and Response; Eli Lilly and Co. (Bio)
- Richard Galloway, Sustainability Manager; Honeywell Corp.
- Hector Garces, Principal Consultant; ERM (Bio)
- Kevin Gobble, Energy Procurement Manager; VF Corp. (Bio)
- Sulaiman Hamidi, Manager, EHS/Global Technical Operations; Allergan (Bio)
- David Hoffman, Key Account Manager; Enablon (Bio)
- Brian Holmes, Director Environmental Management; Santee Cooper (Bio)
- Marc Juaire, Corporate Process Safety Manager; The Valspar Corp. (Bio)
- Mark Longson, Senior Consultant; Antea Group (Bio)
- Marty Moran, GSTEMS Leader, Global Safety & Environment; General Mills Inc. (Bio)
- Laura Murphy, Vice President of Customer Experience; KMI (Bio)
- Virginia (Ginger) Sunde, Assistant Director, Environmental; SPX Corp. (Bio)
- Dan Taylor, P.E., C.E.M., Environmental and Ethics Project Manager; Archer Daniels Midland (Bio)
- Gladys Thomas, Global Director, EHS; Gems Sensors & Controls, a Division of Danaher Sensors & Controls (Bio)
- Tommy Thompson, Senior Manager, International Environmental Affairs; Hanesbrands Inc. (Bio)
2011 Keynote Speaker Mark Stoler
From the 2011 Software Conference, Mark Stoler, of General Electric Co. recalls the creation of GE's Global EHS Management System.